Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Darshans...

So far 2 darshans (see my definition and experience of darshan on the spiritual section of my projects) have marked me for ever:

  • one on the 18th of January this year ...when Devine Mother picked me from the bottom of the pool where I was drowning and set me into a new project, instrumental for her societal impact: Amala Bharatam... as well repositioned me in Amrita University...
  • and yesterday when she blessed my family, their picture and lifted up this bulk of hate accumulated by generations of angry people (grand parents, parents, siblings... accumulated frustrations, greed...), at the same time that she was guiding me for Amala Bharatam

I feel so light today (huge weight lifted from my shoulders), new hair cut, cleansing going on at an amazing pace.

No comments:

Post a Comment