Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Conference season... in India!

After a few days of seva in the ashram, a couple of regenerating darshans and I am now on tour, an Indian tour of conferences on SI, on SWM...



Kochi for 3 days of Social Innovation festival...

where I was coaching the organizing team and assessing all SI competing student projects...


 Lighting the lamp, a great honour, as much as sharing the room with Biju who overcame a car accident leaving him in a wheel chair by creating his activity, transforming cars for people like him, suffering from similar impairments...

What an inspiration...
And then little Charly created in Australia, full of technology like D2R2 in Star Wars taking care of people at home...

 Beautiful... moments!

Can't say it is always tough to get tokens of ... appreciation!





From Kochin to Hyderabad where I am presenting my 1st paper to an Intl SWM conference

http://www.iswmaw.com/




Amme, such a lovely lady, one of the most prominent expert in Waste Management in India, Mrs Almirta H. Patel, who is the sweetest lady I have met in this field of waste!

I will try and meet her again in Bangalore!
Presenting my article: Social Innovation (SI): A study to analyse the factors that impact implementation in the context of waste management in India


Bangalore next week where I will teach a sustainability class over 3 weeks...




No here we go for 3 weeks of full teaching: EMSD: Environmental Management and Sustainable Development to MBA ASB students in Bangalore

I love this field and those topics but I took quite a lot of work from my side to present something interacting, informative, new...
And seeing yet another beautiful wedding!
A beautiful church, beautiful bride and groom...
families, friends from the whole Uni, especially ASB itself...




and of course the lovely students...
MBA first years... asking me in such a nice way if I would teach them next year...
And the 2nd year ones that I am starting to know and have a trusting relationship with!

. then Auroville for a workshop and hopefully some surfing

. 1 month teaching in Telecom Paris
a few weeks in Brazil to check up WM opportunities... and more

well I know... plans are only there to make the Gods laugh! so lets smile about this frantic beginning of 2014!


1 comment:

  1. Geez! I should have gone with you, man! Looked like you had a good time at the dumpsites. :D

    ReplyDelete