Sunday, June 16, 2013

2nd 43rd celebration of my Bday!


Indeed last year I was convinced for weeks that I had turned 43 after June 12th when i was only... 42.
How India can make you loose track of time, of references at time!

This time I even feel so much younger, probably because I am surrounded by MBAs around 22, maybe because I take good care of myself swimming every day, eating well, veggie, and sleeping sound! (after long hours of studying).

No real stress for basic life here, you only have to study.

And at times invite a few friends to celebrate, sing and rebuild the world.

And teachers that finally understand how to feed me! Chicken tandorri!


Which like their class, gave me a huge indigestion the next day!

And the magical touch of my friend Deepak, not only guiding my research and writing:

your birthday poem, my dear friend, is a beautiful prayer by one of my favorite saints...
                                                                                                               "My Prayer for You"
 
May God bless you all with health, long life, peace, prosperity 
and spiritual enlightenment.

May you all walk in the Light of God, with God, with your hand in his, with the whole of you in his palm. Live in God; love in God; serve God in all beings. 
May that Supreme Being dwell in your eyes and in your heart, 
seeing His own self in all; seeing God himself in all. 
May we thus swim in the ocean of bliss.

May the peace that passeth all understanding dwell in your heart, 
radiate from every pore of your skin, bathing everyone who comes within 
the circle of your aura with that inexpressible peace. 
May harmony radiate from you, 
dispelling the darkness of disharmony wherever it is found. 
May bliss radiate from you, dispelling the gloom of suffering, misery, 
and pain - physical, mental, moral, and spiritual.

May God lead us from the unreal to the Real, from darkness to Light, 
from mortality to Immortality.

Assert every moment of your life: "I am the immortal Self. I am not the body. 
I am not this finite, limited mind. I am the immortal 
Self.

May you be established in that Self-realization right 
now.
Swami Venkatesananda

You are a child of love, light and joy. May you know and live this truth in this own life and may you never say again "if i finish my phd..." :-) 

Like a mantra... like the one he gave me for life: I AM HAPPY... so simple



No comments:

Post a Comment